What are the dates of the Festival?
- August 6th, 7th, & 8th 2021
What is the address?
- 4000 St. Francis Drive, Rockford, IL 61103
Is it Family Friendly?
- Yes, most definitely! We have Carnival Rides and Games for Toddlers through Adults, with all day wrist bands available, a Kids Craft area, and live entertainment throughout the Festival. (Link to activity page)
What is the admission Fee?
- $5 Admission Fri, Sat, & Sun with Free admission to all Military Active Duty and Veterans. Family Pack Specials also available.
- You will receive a daily color coated wrist band upon paying at the admissions tent.
- You may leave and re-enter with that wrist band still attached for that day.
What it if rains?
- The Festival goes on rain or shine. If there is severe or dangerous weather, we will shut down the festival. Any admission fees purchased prior to closing, will be considered a donation to the GRIAA scholarship fund.
Is there an ATM on site?
Do you take credit cards?
- Only for our Fashion area purchases
Do you have to pay for parking?
Where do I park?
- See Map
Are pets allowed?
- Only certified and identified assistants or guide animals are permitted on festival grounds.
- All service dogs need to have certified paperwork to be admitted. All service dog owners need to provide certified documents providing proof of service registry. Failure to submit will result in denial of entry. No exceptions.
Can I bring a cooler?
- No Outside Food or Drink Aloud
Are there alcoholic drinks available?
- Yes, you must have a 21 or older wrist band to purchase any alcoholic drinks.
- Photo ID required
Can I bring a lawn chair?
- Yes. We have seating available, but you are welcome to bring your own.
Is your festival handicap accessible?
- Yes. We have handicap parking available and a shuttle service to the field via golf cart.
- We also have a handicap restroom available.
Is there an Entertainment schedule?
- Yes – see link
May I bring a bag/backpack?
- All persons will be wanded and all bags will be inspected prior to entry. Failure to consent or submit, will result in denial of entry.
- Excluded items are:
- Outside coolers
- Food and Drink
- Water bottles
- Professional Cameras or Video Recorders
- Pets – except Service Animals – see above
Is there a First Aid Tent?
- Yes, located at the North end of the field.
Do you have security on the Festival Grounds?
- Yes, we have a professional security firm on the grounds at all times.
Is there a lost and found?
- Yes, please send an email with the description of the lost or found items to [email protected]