Festa Italiana Service Hours
The Greater Rockford Italian American Association (GRIAA) will be hosting the 43rd annual Festa Italiana Fundraiser August 5th, 6th, and 7th, 2022. GRIAA is a non-profit organization staffed solely by volunteers, and promotes the Italian Culture through social events, works of charity, and educational activities throughout the community.
Our Festival is held on the grounds of Boylan Catholic High School, 4000 St Francis Dr. Rkfd. 61103
We are pleased to offer service hours to schools, churches, or service organizations. We are looking for dependable, cooperative, and responsible young people with a good attitude. Students will be supervised by an adult and we expect them to treat him/her with respect at all times.
If a student does not show up for his/her scheduled time, we will contact his/her supervisor and no hours will be awarded.
Tasks can vary but include setting up tables and chairs, delivering equipment or products to tents, hanging flags, signs, and also serving product once the festival is open.
Festival Service Hours:
- Wed. Aug 3rd, 2022 – 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Thurs. Aug. 4th, 2022 – 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday Aug. 5th, 2022 – 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. (Festival opens to the public at 5 p.m.)
- Sat. Aug. 6th, 2022 – 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. (Festival is open to the public 12 -11 p.m.)
- Sun. Aug 7th, 2022 – 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. (Festival is open to the public 12-8p.m.)
- Mon. Aug. 8th, 2022 – 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Students will need to provide their school/organization form to be signed after the completion of the Festival.
Students will be required to sign in each day, or no hours will be awarded.
Please use the form below to sign up for a given day and time. If you have any questions, please contact Karen at [email protected]